Create a User Profile to Start Planning Your Future
The first step in planning for your college and career is creating a CFNC profile. CFNC is a free, not-for-profit service of the State of North Carolina, so your information will never be shared and will remain totally confidential.
By creating an account, you will:
- Learn from up-to-date information about schools and careers.
- Be able to use online planning tools for students of any age.
- Benefit from tips for entrance test preparation, application deadlines and more.
- Read publications and articles online.
- Receive reminders and content about planning for college.
Simply fill out some basic information. It will take less than five minutes. Then use the CFNC website’s information and tools whenever you want, year after year. And, when it’s time to find money for college, you’ll be able to access CFNC’s helpful resources there as well.
To begin, go to the “Create an Account” page on the CFNC.org website.